The Ministry of agriculture, rural areas and the Ministry of Finance issued a policy focusing on strengthening agriculture and benefiting farmers in 2018.
To implement the central rural work conference, the central 1 document and the spirit of the national "two meetings", implement the strategy of rural revitalization, deepen the structural reform of agricultural supply side and accelerate the modernization of agricultural and rural areas. In 2018, the central government continued to increase the investment in agriculture, strengthen the integration of the project and improve the management mechanism of the use of funds. In 2018, the Ministry of agriculture, the Ministry of agriculture and the Ministry of Finance jointly implemented the key policy of strengthening agriculture and benefiting farmers.
1. Direct subsidies to farmers
1. subsidies for land protection of cultivated land. The subsidized object is farmers who have the right to contract farmland in principle. Subsidy funds are directly cashed to households through the form of "one card (discount)". The specific subsidy basis, the subsidy condition and the subsidy standard will continue to ensure the continuity and stability of the policy in accordance with the notice of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of agriculture on the reform of the three subsidies for the comprehensive promotion of agricultural subsidies (No. 2016) 26. Farmers benefit directly. We should encourage various provinces (districts and cities) to innovate ways and methods, take green ecology as the guidance, explore the mechanism of linking subsidies to the implementation of cultivated land protection responsibility, and guide farmers to consciously improve the cultivated land strength.
2. subsidies for the purchase of agricultural machinery. The central financial fund has 15 categories, 42 subcategories and 137 items, and implements subsidies in the range of subsidies for the purchase of agricultural machinery. The object of subsidy is individual and agricultural production and operation organization engaged in agricultural production. Priority should be given to guaranteeing the subsidies for the production of major agricultural products such as grain, deep loosening of land, no tillage sowing, high efficiency planting, water-saving irrigation, high efficiency fertilization, straw returning to field, residue membrane recycling, livestock and poultry waste resources utilization, and harmless disposal of livestock and poultry, and so on. The provinces (districts and cities) are allowed to choose not more than 3 products to carry out the pilot project for the purchase of agricultural machinery new products, and to support the green ecological guidance and the application of machinery in the hilly and mountainous areas.
3. producer subsidies. In Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang and Inner Mongolia, corn and soybean producers are subsidized. The central government will arrange subsidies for producers of corn and soybeans, and the subsidy funds will be paid to producers in the form of "one card (discount)". The specific scope of subsidies, the basis for subsidies and the standard of subsidies are determined by the people's governments of all provinces (districts) in accordance with the requirements of the central government and the local reality, but the standard of soybean subsidies is higher than that of corn. Provinces and autonomous regions should be encouraged to concentrate their subsidy funds on the dominant production areas. In order to promote the reform of the minimum purchasing price of rice, to protect the income of grain farmers and to carry out rice subsidies in the related provinces, the central finance allocated a certain amount of subsidized funds to the province, and the specific subsidy scheme was formulated by the provinces concerned.
4. price subsidy for the target of cotton. The production and Construction Corps in Xinjiang and Xinjiang continued to implement the cotton target price subsidy policy. The target price level of cotton was three years, from 2017 to 2019 to 18600 yuan per ton. Subsidy funds are paid directly to the cotton growers in the form of "one card (discount)".
Support the development of new agricultural management subject
5. the cultivation of new occupational farmers. The system of professional farmers should be set up in an all-round way, and the key cultivation object is the leader of the new agricultural management subject, the modern youth farmer, the agricultural professional manager, the backbone of agricultural socialization service and the object of poverty alleviation in the agricultural industry, in order to improve the production skills and management level as the main internal capacity, and train 1 million new types of professional farmers. . It is encouraged to support the training of farmers cooperatives, professional technology associations and agricultural leading enterprises through the way of government purchase services.
6. farmers' cooperative and family farm capacity building. The national peasant cooperatives demonstration society, the peasant cooperatives union and the demonstration family farm are supported by the sound system, the management standard and the strong power, supporting the development of green agriculture, ecological agriculture, and improving the ability of standardized production, processing of agricultural products, and marketing and marketing.
7. socialized service for agricultural production. Supporting the rural collective economic organizations, specialized agricultural service organizations and service farmers' cooperatives, which have the ability to provide effective and stable services, and provide social services for the main bodies engaged in the production of grain, cotton, oil and sugar such as grain, cotton, sugar and other important agricultural products in order to provide the main body of effective and stable services. The film promotes green, ecological and efficient modern agricultural production mode, and realizes the organic connection between small farmers and modern agricultural development.
8. construction of the guarantee system for agricultural credit. We should improve the national agricultural credit guarantee system, and promote provincial credit guarantee institutions to extend to cities and counties, and achieve substantive operation. Key service farmers, family farms, farmers' cooperatives and other new management bodies, as well as agricultural socialization service organizations and agricultural small and micro enterprises, focusing on grain production, animal husbandry and aquaculture, advantages and characteristics industries, rural new formats, rural 123 industry integration, and high standard farmland construction, agricultural machinery equipment and facilities. The key link of green production and agricultural standardization is to provide convenient, fast and low cost credit guarantee services. We should support the way of guarantee fees, business prizes and other ways to speed up the scale of agricultural credit guarantee loans.
Support the adjustment of agricultural structure
9. the pilot of the cropland system of cropland rotation. The pilot scale of the central government's support for farmland rotation and fallow system expanded to 24 million mu, plus 6 million acres per local area, reaching 30 million acres. Rotation is carried out in Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, Jiangsu and Jiangxi.